ALERT!!! SPOILERS BELOW!!!

This blog's main goal is to inform comic book fans who can no longer keep up with the weekly grind about what's going on in the comic book world and to rate the books I read so the occasional buyer can know if they are worth buying. If you read these reviews, you will find out what happens in the storyline. If you just want to see what I thought of the book, just skim down and see how many stars I give each book.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Comix - Week of 8/3/11

For the first time in a LONG time there were no new comics released this week that I felt were worth buying. Ultimate Fallout #4 came out and introduced the kid who will become the new Ultimate Spider-Man, but it was sold out by the time I got to the store, and from what I heard, it wasn't a very good issue anyway. I'll buy Ultimate Spider-Man #1 when it releases next month and fill you in on the new guy.

Thanks for checking in. I know I'll have new comics to review next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment